Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Make it so!



I'm happy to report that Dennis is
on the mend.  He will probably be in hospital
for at least the rest of the week, but they are
moving him to the rehab section today to teach
him how to move around with the braces he will have
to wear for several months.  His short term memory still
isn't the best, but I think that will straighten
itself out soon.  As I said before, he is a big
Star Trek fan, so I couldn't help but make
a card like that.  I love the expression on Captain Picard's
face.  so appropriate for the caption!

I'm excited to say my Bible page has
gotten 320 likes so far and  lots of really 
great comments!
 Although this is supposed
to be about my worship,
it's always nice to have validation from
other people who are doing this
as well.

 
My brother in law is on  his annual fishing
trip with his brothers/nephews, etc.
so Laurel (John's sister) and I
are going to lunch today.  I'm looking 
forward to that.  I worked for
them for years before I met him, so I've been 
friends with them for about 27 years.  I met
them when Cody was a year old.
Later, I'm going to help at the food
pantry at the church here in Fremont.
It gives me a chance to say hello
to everyone as I attended there for
about 8 years.  I miss them, but
I am where God wants me and
that's where I want to be!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear Dennis is on the mend! Great that you can make your own cards to fit the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...