Friday, October 23, 2015

Life is a circus

About a month or so ago,
Sam's husband, Dave, and I
were goofing off during the church
service.  She was giving him "the eye"
because this is distracting for her
while she is signing.   Dave
told her, "You can't put two clowns
together and not expect a circus!"
So....when I saw this circus stamp
I just HAD to get it and make him 
a card!  I already had a set of
carousel horses so this card
came together perfectly!!
To paint it I used a product
called "perfect pearls".  It's a powder
that can be used in various ways,
one is to use a tiny bit of water
and make a paint from it. 
It's really shiny, but I don't think
you can see that well from the picture.



4 comments:

  1. What a neat card! Your cards are just more beautiful in person! I hope your friend likes it. Are you doing ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize of course, that this blog is just for you because no one else is reading it, LOL! I'm sure he will get a big kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! Sometimes I feel silly commenting -- mostly cuz I want our conversations private?! I sure hope many others are reading your blog. You are a good "blogger/writer".

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...