Monday, October 19, 2015

Sympathy

Pam's father, Dennis, went to be with the Lord
early yesterday morning.  He will
be deeply missed.  Of course, this
is bringing up memories for me of going
 through the same thing .  Life marches on and
the ones who are going through this difficult
time are still "stuck" in the moment, memories
and pain.  I made a vow about a
year ago to God that if I had occasion
to know a widow that I would be
there for her as long as she needed
me to be~however long that might
be.  Grief knows no time limit.
So God is holding me to my vow
and I intend to fulfill it.


 
 
The pictures are backwards, the bottom is the
front and the top is the inside.  I will
probably post Pam and Cody's tomorrow,
but this one is for LuAnn (Pam's mother
and my good friend for 15 years).



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...