Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Ghiradelli boxes


Last year I didn't celebrate Christmas, or 
any other holiday for that matter.
Now I guess I need to move back into
the land of the living.  So, I have begun
to work on some Christmas projects.
It's hard to do these boxes for
one simple reason:  I LOVE Ghiradelli!  
Especially the sea salt carmel
and naturally that's what I bought.
Since they are made of paper
rather than cardstock they're a bit
floppy, but I don't think the recipient
will mind with the delicious 
candy inside!  
 
I have some other projects in
mind as well.  Money doesn't go around
with so many grandchildren...so
they get handmade gifts instead,
with lots of candy to sugar
them up and make them
insane for their parents!
Isn't that what good grandmothers 
do?  It's called payback, kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...