Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Thy Word


This reminds me of the song, "Thy Word"
by Amy Grant.
One of the biggest thrills of my life
was seeing her in concert in Hollywood.
She must have been about 19, didn't even
have a band yet, just two huge speakers.
It was held in  high school.  
Afterward, we stood and talked to
her for about 10 minutes just like
you would any other person.
I have always been a big fan
of hers, so to have that
experience is something I will
never forget.
Wow, I posted this on the facebook
group I joined and within 10 minutes had
almost 50 likes!  This is the first
one I was brave enough to post.

Yesterday a friend told me that she
had two people in her life who
really lived their faith and that one
of them was me!  I was so
blessed to hear that she saw
Jesus in me as that is what I
want people to see.  Not me,
but Jesus living in me.  My greatest
desire is that I can be "Jesus
with skin" to someone who is
hurting.  We never know, we
may be the only person they
see Him in.  So we need to
live our faith every day.
I need to remember this 
while driving!!  Just because
the other driver can't hear me
yelling at him, Jesus can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...