Friday, October 2, 2015

Tri fold



This is called a tri fold card.  It folds up and fits in a
Regular invitation-sized (A2) envelope. 
I'ts kind of a pain in the neck, but I think the results are well worth it.

I'm trying to teach myself calligraphy again.
I used to be able to do it...but I see one thing
in my head and my hand draws another.
Kind of frustrating, so I think I should probably
give myself a break. I'm not too good
at that.  I want to do things perfectly
the first time and I can't live up to my own standards!
Usually I can do what I want to do
eventually, except for drawing and origami.
I can watch an origami video, do it along with them
and mine turns out nothing like what they have.
So I finally decided I'd better give up.
Sometimes you just have to do that!

I'm looking forward to this afternoon and
going to lunch with my friend, Dianne. 
I'm going to take my Bible journal
and show her the first one.  I think
she will really like it!

2 comments:

  1. wow! Love the card. I remember when you did calligraphy. You can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't believe I've seen a tri-fold before?! Like it!

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...