Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy fourth July!

I got my new toys yesterday! One of
the dies wasn't complete, but thankfully
the missing part wasn't of vital importance,
so I'm not going to do anything about it. I
don't really like it anyway, and they come
from China so it will take forever to get it again.





  The one in the pink hair was supposed

to have a purse slung over her shoulder.
As I said, I'm not super fond of that
one, anyway. It looked a lot cuter in the picture.


Here is the final one and I've already
made it into a card. This one is my
favourite by far.

  

Isn't she adorable?!

I have a busy day today. I'm having
breakfast with Dianne and then this
afternoon Pam and I are going to
tour the painted picnic tables in Auburn.
Each year they have local artists paint
something. Last year it was wine barrels,
this year picnic tables. I will remember
to take pictures this time and
post them tomorrow.
 It's going to be fun!

John 16:33

 “I have told you these things, so that in me
you may have peace. In this world you will
have trouble. But take heart! I have
overcome the world.”


Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...