Thursday, July 12, 2018

Mickey's happy birthday

Happy birthday from Mickey!
I got this die yesterday at Hobby
Lobby. I've been eyeing it for a
while, but I wasn't sure how to use it.
After I got the gorjuss doll dies I
understood how to use it. This one is
a little different, though. Those have
separate pieces. This one you have to
cut 4 times in black, yellow, red and white,
then cut the pieces and place them on the
main die cut. A little bit of a pain, but well
worth it, I think. Here's the die cut alone:


 And on the card:



  I cut the card about an inch and half on

the right side, then mounted the ovals
halfway onto the left side. When you
open the card, it says Happy Birthday .
This is for one of my grandsons.

Psalm 28:7
 The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
    and with my song I praise him.

I've got some things to get done before I
leave for my brunch date with Pam.


Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...