Monday, July 16, 2018

Romantic butterfly

Another Monday. My sister will be heading
to my parents' house soon. She is planning
to spend as much time as possible there while
she is here. I have a few things I can catch
up on while she is gone. It was a busy but
fun weekend, and nothing got done.

  I did, however, get a card made last night
that didn't take long at all. I saw it
on pinterest and I liked the composition
so I made one of my own. 


I'm thinking maybe I'll add a couple
of pearls to the bottom right corner.
Now that I look at it on a bigger screen,
I think it still needs something. That
should do nicely.

 
I Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and
build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.


Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...