Saturday, July 28, 2018

Black, white and red

What is black and white and red all
over? OK, not ALL over....





  I just love this image!


Last night's coffee chat was not well
attended. Sam and her family were
there, and Pam and I, but that's all.
After they left, Pam and I went to DQ
for a while. I am really going to miss
summer. I don't want to think about the
fact that it's going to be over in the
blink of an eye.

  I forgot to write about this yesterday!
We went to KFC and I tried the pickle
fried chicken! At first I thought it
didn't really taste very much like pickles,
but the second piece had pickle juice
under it and wow, was it good! My new
favourite chicken! I am going to have
to have more of that. I don't go to KFC
much, but I hope they will add it to their
regular menu so when I go back again
it will be there. YUM!

 
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and
courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be
discouraged, for the LORD your God will be
with you wherever you go.

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...