Saturday, July 21, 2018

Partially cut

This card did not come out as great as
the one I saw, but it's the best I can do, LOL.






I really love the sentiment, though. 

  We had an awesome thunderstorm yesterday
morning and it rained a great deal of the
day. It's still raining this morning,
although it's more of a mist. I think we
are due to get more over the weekend.
The grass is already getting green again.
The grass is greener in the winter compared
to what it has been. I hate saying that!


Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my
whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
Let all that I am praise the LORD;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
Psalm 103:1-2


Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...