Thursday, July 19, 2018

Three rose squares

Sorry about the title, I'm having trouble
coming up with unique titles. I think I'm
just going to start doing the date or
something. It's not so stressful, LOL.

I saw a card similar to this and since I
still had this paper on my desk, I just
went with it. As with the others, I used
it to decorate the envelope flap as well.






I bought a bunch of envelopes last
year thinking I would make some envelope
scrapbooks for gifts, and they were on sale.
I ended up going with a different style so
now I have two boxes of envelopes. Rather
than make my own, it makes sense to
decorate the flaps and maybe stamp a
little bit on the front. I haven't done that
on the others, but it's a good idea.

Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to
give you hope and a future.


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...