Friday, July 27, 2018

Vacation report...

Those two nearly killed me. We went hiking in
three different state parks. Over rocks, around
streams (I didn't want to get my feet wet, so
over the rocks was the hard way) around fallen
trees, etc. etc. Pam kept saying, “just a little
bit farther, there's a really cool waterfall
and cave up here. I thought she was just
trying to get me to keep going because I sure
didn't see any cave, nor did I hear a waterfall.
I am so sore and tired and I don't think I'll
ever try anything like that again! But we had
so much fun! First the card...





Now a couple of pictures...





I didn't take too many pictures as I was
trying to keep my footing on those hiking
paths...But here's a couple.  As I said, we
had a great time!    And a big thank you
to my daughter in law, Pam, who took care of
my doggie and birdie while I was gone.  :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...