Saturday, July 14, 2018

Zoo day

Happy zoo day! I'm really excited.
I haven't been to a zoo since the last
time I went to NC and I think only
twice since John died. We used to go
every year at least once, usually more
than that. Robin is coming along so it
will be that much more fun!

  I have another grandson having a birthday
next month. This is the card I made him:
 
I got the dragon die cut from someone
in a swap. I thought it would be a
perfect addition to a birthday card and
I was right. I love it! Hopefully he will too.

So I need to get ready, but I'll leave you
with this verse:

Psalm 9:10

 Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...