Friday, July 13, 2018

Just a-swinging

My sister is here! Well, not here, she's in
Michigan visiting with my parents, but
will be here later today. I'm pretty
excited and she may even join Coleen
and I and go to the zoo tomorrow.
How cool is that? I thought she would
be travelling all day today, but she changed
her itinerary . 

  Here is my new swinging girl. She and
the sailor girl are my very favourites.





  I'm super happy with how it turned out

and that I could use my stitching and
make a regular card at the same time.
This card is a bigger one so I could do
that, otherwise the stitching wouldn't
have worked on it. Thankfully, the
taller cards-A7, I believe they are, are
just as cheap to send as the invitation
size. Unlike the square ones. Those
are 97 cents. Well, something like that.

  Romans 8:28
 And we know that in all things God works for the good
of those who love him, who
have been called according to his purpose.



I don't know if I've used this verse or not,
but if so, it bears repeating.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...