Monday, July 9, 2018

Relax, there's no fire

Yesterday I was in front signing and I
saw a flashing light out of the corner of
my eye. I thought someone was taking
pictures. Then the pastor got up and left
then  a couple of other people. All of a sudden
we hear an alarm. Since no one came running
in to tell us to leave, we just kept right on
singing. Soon, we were told not to worry,
there was no fire, a kid pulled the alarm.
I later learned that it was twin #1- one of Pam's
identical twin great nephews! I think they're
about four now. That made for an interesting
start to the service!

So, on to the card. This was a happy
accident. I scored along one corner
of the card. I knew I wanted to put
a frame on the front, but I wasn't
sure where or how to decorate it.
Then, when I stamped the sentiment
I accidentally got ink on the front. I
didn't want to scrap it. I moved the frame
around and thought it looked great with
the sentiment inside and then realized
I could place a flower over the ink and
while I was at it, a couple more. I love
how it turned out!





  Psalm 25:4-5

 Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...