Saturday, July 7, 2018

ladybugs in the round

Well, the ladybugs are in the half round,
I guess. I don't mind them in cards, but
around here we have those English ladybugs
which bite. Some brilliant moron (oxymoron)
decided quite a few years ago that it would
be good to introduce them around here.
My parents are overrun with them. I
get creepy crawlies just going over to their house!


 
At any rate, I really like this card.

It has been gorgeous out the last
few days. Good lawn mowing temps.
Too bad no rain has stunted my lawn's
growth. The next time it needs to be
mowed it will be 150 degrees out again.
Sigh.

Romans 8:38-39

 For I am convinced that neither death nor life
neither angels nor demons, neither the present
nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us
from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Happy Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...