Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Rose wishes

My schedule has been so different with
my sister here that I completely forgot
to do my blog yesterday. Oops. I made
an envelope for the card I posted the other
day which I thought I took a picture of, but
apparently not. It is just like the envelope 
with this card, though.

 
All I did was carry the paper I used
in the card over to the envelope flap.
It really spiffs it up, though. This card
opens where the white flap is so that the
diamond is hanging over the front of
the card. Does that make sense? You
open it by picking up the diamond. Is
that clear as mud now?

We had bad news yesterday. My Aunt and
uncle, who have been on hospice for about
a month now, died Sunday and yesterday.
My uncle was my mother's last living
sibling. I haven't seen her, but my dad said
she is doing OK. I'm not sure how that works,
since if I lost my brother and sister in law
I would NOT be okay, but that's what he says.

Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.

Happy Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...