Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Butterfly pop up card

I saw the coolest card yesterday and had
to try it at once! It's a butterfly pop up
card. The butterfly is on the inside, but
comes through an opening in the front.
Here, see for yourself!







Isn't that awesome? I'm going to make
another one, though, and this time glue
two butterflies together. This particular
one is really delicate and doesn't go through
the opening very well. It sticks over the edge
just a little, so you fold the wings and then it
goes in the envelope nicely.  I just love it!


We got rain yesterday! It lasted for oh, about
2 minutes. The grass is so green this morning.
NOT.
We really need rain badly.

  Psalm 27:14
 Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.


Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...