Sunday, July 15, 2018

New animals at the zoo

I was disappointed to not see any meerkats
at the zoo yesterday, but they did have a
new and very unusual animal at the zoo.
I took some pictures of the description on
the outside of the habitat:







I didn't get a picture of the one that said
do not feed the workers”! I thought they
were so funny!

  Here's some real animal pictures:





A baby Orangutan and a momma
monkey with her baby. I can't remember
what kind of monkey. I really didn't take
many pictures. I should have taken a
picture of the giraffes. They had a baby, too.
A seven foot baby! I bought a lettuce leaf
to feed one of them and he yanked it out
of my hand. I should have torn it in half.
But he enjoyed it and that's what counts.
 

Romans 8:26-27
 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself
intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our
hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes
for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...