Friday, July 20, 2018

Sad goodbye

Today my sister will be going home.
More accurately, she is going to Toledo,
spend the night with some cousins and
then going home. I will be sad to see
her go. I wish we lived closer.

  This card was made using two different
patterns which is kind of a pain because
it took me three tries to line the top and
bottom up. The center lined up the
first time which is unusual. I went through
two cards before I got it right.






I do like how it came out, though.

 

Matthew 22:37

 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all
your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’



Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...