Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Making frosty

This card is in honour of my friend, Karen,
who was teasing me yesterday on her blog
about making things for Christmas in
July. Although I am in no hurry for
Christmas and especially cold weather, I
did have these cute images.





  I also forgot to post this picture I took

on the Concordia campus where we
attended CITI. There were fountains and
waterfalls, too, but I didn't think to take
any pictures of those.


 

Yesterday would have been John's
and my nineteenth anniversary.
Some days I miss him more than others,
but even after four years there is not a
day that I don't think of him.

  Psalm 42:11
 Why, my soul, are you downcast?
    Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
    for I will yet praise him,
    my Savior and my God.


Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...