Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sweet little flower girl

I still have a couple of cards left
that I used the gorjuss dolls on. Actually,
I still have a few dolls I haven't used yet.
Anyway, here's one of the cards:


  I don't think I've used this particular
stitching pattern before. I love it.

It poured like crazy last night. I just
wish there would have been thunder,
too, but you can't have everything.
On the up side, the grass looks a little greener.
 
I will not have a blog for the next few
days. I'm going to Brown county, IN
with my friend, Pam, and her son Josh.
I've never been there, but I hear it's a
really cool artsy town. There are other
small places around, too, like Nashville.
I think we will have a lot of fun.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and
build each other up, just as in fact
you are doing.


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...