Monday, April 30, 2018

Sassi snaps

I had fun yesterday (and spent
too much money). Pam and I 
went to the home of a lady who sells
Sassi snaps.  What are those?  You
ask?  It is a piece of jewelry-a
necklace, bracelet, etc. that has a place
to put a snap that you can change 
at will.  Clear as mud?  Here's a photo.




You can see the round "button" at the bottom
of the bracelets.  That's where you snap in
one of the buttons below.  Here's a close up
of the snaps.






Aren't they cool?  She had so many snaps
that I was truly overwhelmed.  It's hard
to pick just a few from hundreds.

When we finished that we went to eat
because we were both starved.  Then went
to a place that Pam likes to walk and spent 
an hour or so walking.  It was beautiful,
warm and nice to get out and walk
together and talk.  I think we should
do that more often.



 Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...