Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New obsession

This obsession is called
passbooks.  You know, kind of
like a passport book.  I've only
made one so far





It has 12 pages.  On one page you put
a little note that the person you are
trading with has written about themselves.
on the other page you put their "stamp" 
which is a piece of artwork  they've made
you for the trade.  I've seen some really
beautiful stamps.  Mine are going to 
basically be ATC's. Naturally, they
will be stitched!   I've made three so
far.  I've already shown them here, but
I'll post them again



All three were traded instantly and I have
a ton of comments on them so I suspect I
will be trading many more.  I'm going to
put some pegasus cards up today as soon
as I finish the last one.  I  have a feeling
I'm going to really  have a great time with
this new art!   I love getting involved
in new trading.  Sometimes things get a
little boring and you need something new
to get your creative juices moving again.
 
 
I'm having breakfast with Dianne this 
moring-I don't think we've ever  had breakfast
together before!  She has an appointment
later so can't make lunch.  Then this evening
I'm meeting Coleen to work on a new
song we have this week.  It will be a full
day and I love it!
 
 
Happy Tuesday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...