Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A ring of daisies

I like this pattern.  I found it and
was excited to stitch it.  The problem
came when I finished it I couldn't
seem to think of a way to make a
card out of it.  I finally came up
with this, but I don't like it.  At all.







That happens sometimes.  It's really
aggravating, though.


My brother in law is off on his annual
family fishing trips.  Brothers, Nephews,
etc.  No women, just the guys. So Laurel
and I are going to get together and look
for a dress for me (top on my list of
things I hate is shopping for clothes), go
to lunch and then she is going to 
(hopefully) teach me how to tile a floor.
I have had the tiles for 3 years.  My brother
did one bathroom, but has never
been able to get back to do the laundry/
bathroom and I just hate the floor with a
passion.  So I am hoping I can get that done.
I have never tiled anything before, but
Laurel has, so I really hope I can do it.
The biggest problem I see is the washer/dryer.
That's going to be fun to work around.
The room isn't very big, so I'm not sure
how that will work but she feels
confident that it will.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...