Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I have a secret

I had forgotten all about this
page of images.  I was so excited
to find it!  I found this pattern
floating around on the internet.




Isn't she adorable?!
I found out some sad news yesterday.
A dear man that I know died.  His
name was Fred and he was deaf.  I 
didn't know him well, but the few times
I met him he was so kind and encouraging
to me.  He always had a huge smile.
He and his wife used to come into my
mom and dad's tea room  when they
had it years ago.  Now he is in the
loving arms of his Savior and reunited
with his beloved wife.  Someday they will
be reunited with those who loved 
them here on Earth.  
 Rest in Peace, Fred.  💔

It seems weird to say this after
talking about  sadness, but

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...