Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Breaking a "rule"

I gave myself permission (and
trust me, I had to) to put this
die cut partially on the stitching.
Oh, the horrors.  I always think
I shouldn't cover up even a little
bit of the stitching, so I went easy
and only did a corner.  But what's 
wrong with putting it straight 
across or something like that?
Nothing.  I just have a "thing"
about it.  Time for that "thing"
to go, so here it is:


One tiny corner, a huge step for 
me!  I like it! 
I saw this somewhere and thought
it was so funny:

We got a thunderstorm last night and
this morning, snow is trying to dust
the ground.  Plus a lot of wind last
night which seems to be dying down
now.  We are still under an advisory 
until 11 am, thought.

Hmmm, just looked at the picture
of the card and it looks like I got some
glue on the front of the die cut.  Oops.
 
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...