Friday, April 27, 2018

Stripes and splotches

I don't think I really like this card
but I suspect it will get thrown
away anyway, so I'm not going
to worry about it too much.



I can't tell if I got the 'Happy birthday'
straight or not, with the lines going 
across, but I guess it doesn't matter
because I often put things crooked
on purpose because I can't get them
straight.  The joke "I can't cut straight
with a ruler" is not really a joke.  I can
cut something crooked on the paper 
cutter, too.  True story.  It's quite
aggravating actually.
 
This is going to be a long day, I 
can tell.  It hasn't been going so
well so far and it's only 8:35.  I
hope it gets better.
 
Happy Friday!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone does, LOL. It's OK, just not one of my best, I don't think.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...