Tuesday, April 10, 2018

One big step Sunday

First I'll show the card I made:




 I've had this pattern for a while but 
for some reason never made it  I
really think it turned out nicely.  I
love the colours.  It's variegated so
I used two different strands and
traded between them.  In order to get
all the colours you'd have to have a
very long strand which is
impossible to work with.

So, my big step? 
Sunday I traded places with
Coleen and I signed the service.
We didn't tell anyone; I thought
Pam might say no  and I
really wanted to try.  That was
probably not the wisest decision
upon reflection. I probably should
have told her. I think I did
pretty good.  I got a couple of signs
mixed up- and I knew it and did
it again- 😡 I didn't keep up perfectly,
but I don't think I was that far
behind.  I really enjoyed the
experience. 


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful! Congrats on your signing! I think you've done the right thing! Wish I could sign as 'hearing' seems to be the first to go. So much misunderstanding when you can't hear :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! When you come to see your mom I'll give you a crash course, LOL

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...