Thursday, April 5, 2018

Here's hoping....

I'm hoping that by making this
card it will encourage the weather
to turn around for the better.
We had high winds and snow
swirling yesterday.  I never saw
anything on the ground more than 
a few flakes but that's not the point.




I don't like one part of the card but
I won't point it out as I don't think
it's obvious to anyone but me.  I'm
such a perfectionist I'm surprised
I didn't start all over, LOL.

The Angola coffee chat is tonight
and I think maybe there will be
more people since they have 
advertised it at Deaf, deaf world.
Sam, I think your chat is
a success!  Well done!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...