Sunday, April 29, 2018

I'm done!

I finished tiling my floors last
night and if I don't say so myself,
it all looks pretty great!  the other
tile was old, yellowed (we're talking
the peel and stick tile) and just generally
looked horrid.  If I would mop it you 
really couldn't tell.  With the new tile
you can't tell if it's dirty in the first
place!  Yay!


Breakfast was really fun yesterday
and no signing for me today.  It
will be nice to just sign from my
chair and not up front.  




Back to another Christmas card. I'll be
ready for next year!  I love the design
but I think it would have looked better
in different colours.  It didn't start out
to be a Christmas card, but I didn't know
what other image to use with the colours
I used.  Maybe I'll make another one
some time.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...