Saturday, April 14, 2018

Yellow for sunshine

I think it's going to be raining all
day, but this image seems sunshiny
to me.  If we could hear the
birds sing it would seem even 
more like Spring.
Hey!  That rhymes!







I'm not a huge fan of canaries, I mean, all
they do is sing and you can't play with them
or anything, but I had this image hanging
around and it goes well with the card
colour and stitching so...


I also forgot to post this yesterday.  I think
it is so cool.
 


Sometimes that's hard to remember! 
I don't know about anyone else,
but when I want something, I want
it now and find it hard to wait or
postpone something.  I think that's
pretty much human nature, though.


Happy (rainy) Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...