Friday, April 20, 2018

Bluebird

This is the second of the three dies
I got the other day.







This one you have to prick the holes
just like a regular pattern.  I thought
they self pricked when you put them
through the die machine.  I don't
know why I thought it would be a
good idea to get any of these, but
they were on clearance.






The bathroom is nearly finished and then
I will have beautiful floors!  The tile that was
there was old, yellowed, ugly.  I am thrilled.
It is not professional by any means, but
if I ever sell the house and the new owners
don't like it they can re-do it themselves!
I think it looks pretty good.


Happy  Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...