Thursday, April 19, 2018

New templates

The template I'm showing today
will prick the holes for you, which
is pretty convienient.   You just have to
run it through the die cut machine.
The other two I ordered you still have 
to prick-which I didn't know, but 
oh, well.  Here's the card:





Here's the dies:




I love the pattern!  
My sister in law has been helping me-
well, she's been doing most of it-
to put down new tile in my laundry room/
bathroom.  We have the laundry room 
done.  I'm waiting on my dad to help me
remove the door stop in the bathroom
because that thing just won't come out.
I thought maybe a man could convince it.
So here's the laundry room:



Trust me, if you'd seen the other tile
you would understand why I wanted
it re-done.  I've had the tile for 3 years,
but my brother hasn't had time/energy
to finish it for me, so I thought it was
high time I figured a way to get it done.
It looks so amazing!!!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...