Friday, April 6, 2018

A single rose

I love this rose.  It did need a little
something along with it, though, 
so I added some corners.



Wow, a lot of people turned out
for coffee chat last night!  Pam and
I went to Wendy's afterward for a 
bite and got run out at 10 pm because
they wanted to clean the carpets, lol.
We sit too long anyway.  It was nice
to have  a few minutes drive this
time instead of the half hour since
this time the chat was in my neck
of the woods.  It was trying to snow 
but I don't see any evidence of it
today.  Actually, it looks like it was
raining.  It's not exactly cold out,
but it's not warm either.  Hmm,
I would call it Spring-like weather.
Such a novelty to have that kind of
weather actually in the Spring....!

Happy Friday !

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...