Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dandelions

Gasp.  I've already seen them!  Barely
any warm weather but these little
pains show up.  Yesterday it was in
the 70's, though, so I'm not complaining.
 I guess the rest of the week is going
to be in the 50's with rain.







I haven't used this die in a while
and saw a card similar to this one
so I pulled it out, played and
this is what I came up with.
I like it.


A new royal baby!  I was hoping
 they would have a girl, but it's
just because I never got one, I guess.
At least they have one.  I wonder
what they will name the new little guy?


I'm having lunch with Dianne today 
and then making a dish called "One
pot dinner" in the crock pot and some
bread in the bread maker for my brother
in law and sister in law .  Larry ought to
be relaxed enough after dinner that I
can easily beat him in cards.  At
least that's the plan.  ;)



 Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...