Saturday, April 21, 2018

Last thoughts of winter (I hope)

This is the last of the templates I
got.  I paired this with a blue jay,
thinking it might make a nice
Christmas card for next year.
I do have a couple of other patterns
that are for Christmas but I've been 
putting them off because I don't 
want to think about the cold.






Today is going to be busy.  I have class
this morning-the last one of this 10 weeks-
Wow, the time goes quickly!
 Then my son, Nathan and his wife Crystal,
are coming to take me to lunch.  I'm
really looking forward to that!  I also
plan to go to church tonight to practice
the songs.  We have a new one this week.
Well, not really new, but one I've never
signed.  "Blessed Assurance".  We didn't
even have a gloss for it so Coleen and I
worked on it a few days ago and I need 
to practice big time on all three. 
My floors are done!!!!!  I do have enough 
left to do the entry way by the front door,
so I will probably work on that next week.
Right now I am so sore I can barely move.
It's going to be fun signing.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...