Sunday, April 8, 2018

April RAK attack

This is the card I'm sending for
April's RAK attack.  I'm also
going to make a couple of ATC's
to go with the card.  I was RAK
attacked once and it made me so
happy at a time when happiness 
was hard to find, so I always try to 
participate.  I forget to sign up
sometimes, though, so I had
her put me on the permanent list.


I had to photograph the card sideways so
it wouldn't glare.  I love this card stock
but it's shiny which makes it hard
to photograph.  It needs something
in the corner, but I'm not sure what.
I thought about putting a corner sticker
on but that seemed like too much.
I woke up at 4 am and could not go back
to sleep.  Today's going to be a big day
for me so I'm a little nervous.  Plus I
woke up hungry.  It's hard to go back
to sleep when your stomach is
screaming for food.  😃
Since I have extra quiet time I think
I will go do my Bible study.
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Random Act of Kindness. People in the group suggest someone who needs a lift, going through a hard time. then one is chosen and everyone sends stuff to them. they start getting lots of mail and it is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. thanks - makes sense now! Very kind of you!

      Delete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...