Monday, April 23, 2018

Let's play!

The piano, that is.




This is one of the new patterns I just 
got.  I love it!  The piano is 3-D, but it's
hard to tell.
Yesterday we managed to find 
Pam a beautiful dress for her 
daughter, Sam's wedding on the 4th. 
I don't mind shopping for clothes as
long as they aren't for me.  I hate 
clothes shopping.  I wear the same thing
over and over just so I don't have to
go clothes shopping.  I ended up 
getting some dress pants and a nice
top for the wedding.  At least
I'll wear those again.
The song, "Blessed Assurance" came
out so beautifully yesterday.  I love
the gloss we came up with.  Coleen
and I make a good team.  ;)
Tonight is our last Monday class.
I'm going to miss it.  Coleen's second
level classes start on the 21st of next
month.  It's a little farther to go, but
I want any practice I can get and it's only
one day a week so I plan to go to those.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...