Monday, April 9, 2018

Happy birthday with vellum banner

As I said before, I am always
worried about putting things on top
of the stitching-don't ask me why.
But Vellum is a bit different since
you can see through it, so this is
what I came up with.




I was actually pretty happy with
how it turned out!
When I took B'Elanna out there were
snow flurries!  This is just wrong, folks.
I've tried to explain it to Mother Nature,
but obviously she has not paid attention.
The weather changes give me headaches
and I've had one (with the exception of
today, so far) for the past three days.
For the past two days I've awakened
at 4 am and not able to go to sleep.
This makes for a very long day and I
don't feel like doing much.  You'd think
I'd be able to get more done....
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...