Friday, May 11, 2018

Blast from the past

My friend, Karen, sent me this picture
last night.  It is of me and her baby
daughter Sarah.  Sarah is all grown
up now, married and having a great
life.  I took much better pictures
in those days!








Here is birthday card number 2
I LOVE how it turned out!!!






It's supposed to rain today.  I hope it
does.  I dug up a plant yesterday-which
was not easy and potted it in preparation
for the ground clear.  It was too windy
to do that yesterday, so I'm hoping in
the next couple of days I can begin.
I have two other plants I want to get
out of the ground first.  I hope they
survive my attempts.  I kill everything
that is green.  Everything, that is, but
weeds.  For some reason they flourish
under my neglectful care.  I will say, though,
that the grass I planted is coming up nicely!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...