Sunday, May 20, 2018

Graduation day!

My beautiful granddaughter, Bri,
graduates today-and nine days from
now ships out to Virginia for her
basic training in the Army.  Good
luck, Bri.  From what I hear of
basic training, you're going to
need it, LOL!  I'm sure she's
going to do well in whatever
she chooses to do.




I was going to use a paper shaper on
the corners but I was afraid I would mess
it up after stitching the whole piece so I
left it alone.  I should have enlarged
it so it would fit better, but it is what
it is.   I got a bunch of new patterns 
yesterday, so they will fit  without having
to fiddle with them.  This one I borrowed
 from the internet.  
I have shown this design before, but
it's different colours and image so I though
I'd go ahead and put it on again.


I'd better go get myself ready.  I'm going
to the early service to practice the songs
some more.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...