Saturday, May 5, 2018

Beautiful wedding

Before I talk about the wedding, here 
is a card I made about a week ago:






It didn't turn out like I meant it to,
but I like it.


Pam's daughter, Samantha, and her
fiance, Josh, got married last night and
the wedding was just beautiful.  They had
a foot washing ceremony as part of the 
wedding.  I'd never seen that before 
and it was really touching-until she
tried to untie his double knotted shoes
and then to put his socks back on damp
feet.  Everyone got a giggle out of that.
I wish them all the happiness that one
lifetime can bring.






Proud mama of the bride!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...