Saturday, May 26, 2018

Just gorjuss

In one of my passbook trades someone
sent me a Gorjuss girl die cut.  I fell
in love with it immediately.  They aren't
super cheap, but I had to have one.  I
got it yesterday.



Isn't she beautiful?  I didn't get things
lined up exactly right-these things are
VERY fiddly-and I lost the bow that
should go in her hair and I didn't feel
like looking for it.  It's about the size 
of a flea.  But overall I was pretty thrilled
with how it turned out.  So thrilled I
ordered another.  I shouldn't have, but
I did.  I'm in love with them!
 
I'm having Lunch with Coleen today and
then we are going  to Hobby lobby.  I 
haven't been there in a while because they
got rid of tons of scrapbook stuff and
haven't replaced much.  The stuff they
have left is very reduced except I don't
want it.  It's horrifying to go into a
craft store and come out empty handed!
It really hurts my feelings!
 
My Bible verse for today is:
 

Philippians 4:6-7

 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which
transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

  
Happy Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...