Monday, May 7, 2018

Oops, ordered more teapot images!

I'm not sure how I did it, but that's
OK, I love these images and they
are with different patterns, so
it makes it all brand new again, right?




I'm in love with this pattern and may
make more in different colours.  It goes 
so well with this teapot, too.
It's been a long and not so good
 weekend and I'm looking
forward to doing nothing (I think) this
week.  I am going to try to do a little 
weeding in my vinca and see if I can 
get it to take over to the point where
there's no weeds.  As for the rest of
it all, I'm going to get some stuff called
ground clear and spray all around the
house.  It is supposed to kill weeds for
a year.  We'll see.  Then I'll put some
mulch down, some pots with flowers in 
it and be done with it.  I love to mow-and I
have a walk behind.  I don't mind it at
all.  As for any other yard work I hate
it with a passion and if the vinca doesn't
straighten up it's going too.  👿 
Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...