Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy birthday next month!

Hmmm, who has a birthday next month?
Actually, I have four birthdays coming
next month and only one card made.
I'd better get busy, I think.




Isn't this the cutest little girl?  Well, OK,
I admit it, I think every little girl is cute.
My mom says that's because I never
had one.  After number three (Cody) which
was a complete surprise, I decided I'd have
to get a girl another way, so I got
daughters in law instead.
 
I heard it got up to over 70 yesterday and
even higher today.  Every time I walk
out the door with no coat and feel the
sun shining warmly down on me I
stop and thank God.  When it gets really
hot in the summer time I always tell
him thank you and make sure He under-
stands that when I say things like, 
"wow, it sure is hot out here,"  I'm
only making an observation!
  😉  I don't want Him to think I'm complaining!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...