Thursday, May 24, 2018

Shimmery flowers

I got this embossing folder quite a
while ago and honestly, I'm not sure
if I ever even used it.  It is the perfect
image for this card, though.  I took the
wink of Stella glitter pen  and coloured
all the raised parts.  I absolutely  love
how it turned out!




I have taken  a couple of days
off from stitching because my shoulder
has been hurting so much.   I get my shot 
tomorrow and I can't wait.  A few moment's
discomfort for some relief.  I woke at 5;30 this
morning and finally got up because it hurt
to lay there.  That's pretty sad, LOL.


This is a passport stamp that I made
yesterday for a swap:


I'm pretty pleased with how this 
turned out, too.
 Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are
weary and burdened ,
and I will give you rest.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...