Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Springtime bird house

I'm finally feeling like Spring/Summer
is going to come.  Yesterday it was 
81 degrees!    In honour of the season
finally getting underway, I made a
little bird house.


I don't know if those are actually 
Spring colours, but I thought they
 went well together. 
Yesterday was a busy day and I have
a couple of errands to run today, but
I hope for a calmer day.  Tomorrow all
I have is a coffee chat in the evening.
Friday is Pam's daughter's wedding.
I think it's supposed to rain, though.
I hope it will hold off in the evening
which is when they are getting married.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...