Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Send in the clowns

I am not a fan of clowns.  In any
way.  But this one isn't too bad and
I'm not great at kid cards.  



And that is the last of the birthday
cards for June.  Yay!
Cody and Pam took her mother, LuAnn
and I out to dinner last night for a
late Mother's day.  We all had a good
time.  We went to a Mexican restaurant
called Acapulco .  It's a great place,
fast service, cheap prices.  Dianne and
I go there quite often.
We had more storms last night and
again early this morning.  Those storms,
coming through at about 230-300 Am,
woke me up and that was that.  I've
been up ever since.  Not a happy camper,
but I did enjoy the storms.  I'm going
to be tired later.  Luckily I don't have
to go anywhere or do anything
after lunch with Dianne.  I think that's
 the last of the rain/storms for the rest of the 
week at least.  Time to go kill
the weeds with ground clear.  It's
supposed to keep them gone for
a year.  It'll take me that long to 
pull out all the dead stuff.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...